Last updated: April 2020
The NHS England tariff-excluded drugs list describes those specialised medicines which are not reimbursed through national prices and are commissioned directly through NHS England. The following tables enable you to search by:
- drug names and indications
- the relevant technology appraisal or commissioning policy
- where to look for the criteria for starting and stopping a medication
- monitoring and audit requirements
- where a drug is only appropriate for a specialist centre
- whether a drug is suitable for shared care (e.g. between specialist and secondary care, or with primary care).
Please sign in to continue reading this content, or...
Register for free
Access to the Specialised Medicine website is free for UK healthcare professionals and NHS managers with a role or interest in specialised healthcare and commissioning.
Sign up now–it takes less than a minute and you’ll get unlimited access to all of our independent content, including expert articles, news, views, and specialised service resources.